Do you have a visual-spatial child? Let's find out!
- Does your child remember what is seen but forget what is heard?
- Does your child have a vivid imagination?
- Can your child visualize objects from multiple perspectives?
- Does your child enjoy solving puzzles and mazes?
Illustrated by Buck Jones
All rights reserved. Copyright 2002
These are children who would reather spend the day with a new box of LEGOs than do nearly anything else in the world. Kids who can get so absorbed in creative play, they lose all sense of time.
Often labeled unorganized, unfocused, poor spellers or worse, visual-spatial learners can be equal parts pleasure and frustration to parent. We're here to help!
VSLs also have some amazing strengths. Learn more about them here.
- All About Time by Linda Kreger Silverman
- It Takes One to Know One: Counseling Needs of Visual-Spatial Learners by Michael Davis
- Building Models: The VSL/ADHD by Dr. George Dorry (former Director of the Attention and Behavior Center)
- Sleep Issues for Visual-Spatial Learners by Allie Golon
- Maintaining Harmony at Home by Allie Golon
- The Right Tool for the Job by Allie Golon
There is a Visual-Spatial Identifier. Learn More.
Have questions about raising your Visual-Spatial Learner? Ask PowerTools!
Visit Allie Golon's site Visual Learners for more tips.